Herbs for the End
When the "bugs" won't let go!
WishGarden Herbs' all-natural herbal formula supports your body's natural response to persistent conditions. Get Over It! goes deep — part immune support, part lung supporter, part lymphatic system promoter, and part biotic, it helps you maintain a healthy immune response so you can Get Over It!
- If you're not feeling better, then Get Over It!
- Herbal heroes for healthy immune response.
- Non-GMO and gluten-free.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid using the adult formulas while pregnant or breastfeeding unless advised to do so by your natural therapies practitioner.
Shake before using. Use 6-8 pumps (3-4 droppers or 3-4 ml) in liquid for taste, 3-4 times a day, or if needed, increase frequency to every 1-3 hours for 1.5 days. Recommended Use Strategies: #1, #2.
For cutting-edge results with liquid whole herb extracts, WishGarden gives you these three game-changing strategies:
1) FASTEST EFFECT: To achieve in-the-moment results, use 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full and repeat every 5 minutes until desired effect is achieved (up to 4 times in a row). Repeat as needed. Think enough volume here to get the job done.
2) MOVE-THRU-IT: To support optimum recovery rates, user 6-8 pumps or 3-4 droppers full. Repeat every 1-3 hours for a day or two (with a good night's sleep). The idea here is persistent frequency. Once you have achieved initial results, you can switch to a more conventional usage pattern such as 3-4 times a day.
Proprietary Extract Blend: Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberosa), Wild Cherry bark (Prunus serotina), Lomatium root (Lomatium dissectum), Yerba Mansa root (Anemopsis californica), Grindelia herb (Grindelia robusta, G. squarrosa, G. camporum), Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis), Elecampane root (Inula helenium), Burdock root (Arctium lappa), Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum bumanii).
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, Rocky Mountain artesian spring water & organic gluten-free alcohol.
- Gluten free.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.